Type of assignment
Project Management Assistance for the construction of a heating network in the town of Meylan (38230) in the form of a mixed market concession.
Description of the work
- Project to recover waste heat from the Athanor incinerator and then switch to a new incinerator by 2030.
- Approximately 10 MW of total power demand on the considered perimeter for 20 GWhu potential.
8 km of network estimated with sinking under freeway
- Assistance for the awarding of a contract for the early installation of a heating network in a residential area (approximately 1km of network and 10 substations)
- High performance substations foreseen in the contract
- Low temperature network to optimize the recovery of waste heat and to allow the new incinerator to work in cascade with the condensers of the water/steam cycle between the main superheated water network and the Meylan network.
A few figures
Duration of the project
€9 000 000 excl. VAT
Total cost of the work
More references !