Type of assignment
SF2E has assisted DIJON METROPOLE since 2017 in the daily monitoring of its metropolitan heating networks.
DIJON METROPOLE’s energy recovery unit and biomass are the main types of renewable and recovered energy currently used. The 2 heating networks were interconnected in 2019.
These networks are currently expanding rapidly thanks to the local authority’s proactive policy and the propitious energy transition context. These 2 heating networks are currently expanding by 10 to 15 MW of additional connections a year. Eventually, the overall programme will total 500,000 MWh a year, approximately 75% of which will be renewable and recovered energy.
A few figures
Duration of the project
DIJON METROPOLE has entrusted SF2E with the following services for monitoring operation of its heating networks:
- Technical assignment
- Inspection of the technical facilities and audit of their operation
- Audit of the energy balance
- Analysis of particular technical or contractual faults
- Audit of the repair and renewals works (GER)
- Monitoring compliance with current regulations
- Monitoring quality and continuity of service
- Preparing and chairing periodic and special meetings (of subscribers and/or the local public services advisory commission)
- Audit and technical analysis of the annual activity report
- Introduction and monitoring of indicators
- Administrative and Legal assignment
- Audit of the invoicing
- Audit and financial analysis of the annual activity report
- Assistance in awarding contract amendment
- Administrative assistance in preparing documentation for ADEME (the French Environment and Energy Management Agency)
More references !